- Information you provided us when making a purchase or contact.
- Information about the device that you use to visit our website, and which browser you use to visit our website.
- Information about your site visit in the form of which pages you clicked through and via which website you visited ours through.
- We only collect personal data such as your email, address and name in order to be able to contact you about your orders at TD sportswear.
- In the case of a payment, your payment details will be shared with our payment provider Mollie. They store your payment details in a secured area for a certain time, which they mention in their policy.
- We store your personal data in our CRM system in order to keep you updated on the information below.
We use the obtained information to communicate with you and to send purchases to the right address. In addition, we use your personal information to improve our services and products. We also use your information to inform you about products that we think are of interest to you.
We share your personal information with all thirds parties within TD sportswear and if TD sportswear is taken over, your personal information will be transferred to the new owner. The third parties we share data with are Google, Facebook and Bing. You can find out how they use your personal data in the privacy statements of these parties. We also share your personal information in case of legal disputes or fraud. Your personal data will be protected by the SSL protection on our website. We store your personal data for an indefinite period of time. You always reserve the right to contact us to delete your personal data.
You can get access to all our terms on our terms and conditions page.
You have the right to access the information we have from you at any time. You can contact us via the contact form to ask for access to your personal information.