Version valid from 1 January 2021
- The stated delivery times are indicative, and no rights can be derived from this, unless otherwise agreed in writing. The customer is therefore also not entitled to a refund of money in this case. There is a possibility that delays may occur during the production process due to, for example, a production error, errors in the design with logos and/or colors, etc. A third party, such as shipping parties, may also be the cause of a delivery being delayed. As a result, the delivery may be longer than the standard delivery time. 95% of orders arrive within the expected delivery time.
- The standard delivery time is stated on the website. The delivery time applies from the moment the payment of the order is received.
An express delivery can be purchased at an additional cost of 30%. Then we charge an extra surcharge per product to speed up production. If we do not meet the indicated express delivery time, you can request a refund of the surcharge amount. Failure to meet an express delivery by TD does not entitle you to cancel an order completely or to reclaim the full amount.
- No shipping costs are charged for every order of 100 euros or more.
- In the event that the clothing has to be sent to several addresses, the total of the different shipping costs will be charged.
- The customer will receive a notification + track & trace code via email as soon as the clothing is shipped to the customer. The clothing is usually delivered the next day to the specified delivery address. Different delivery terms apply to countries outside the Netherlands and Belgium.
- In the event that the delivery cannot be delivered to the delivery address specified by the customer, any additional costs for shipping will be borne by the customer.